Artwork Submission Guidelines
- Vector artwork is scalable to any size without distortion or loss of quality.
- Common vector file types: AI, EPS, some PDFs
Raster (or Bitmap) Artwork
- Raster artwork and digital photos must have appropriately high pixel dimensions to avoid blurry results.
- For example, your 5" wide logo file should be 1500 pixels wide on white or transparent background.
- Common raster file types: GIF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint files are not print-quality formats.
Most artwork files can be submitted by email. All artwork will be reviewed individually, a set-up fee may apply.